Participating in a 1031 exchange may seem like a daunting task, but it really isn’t that difficult. There are just a few rules that you need to follow. A competent 1031 exchange accommodator is essential in this process. The exchange is basically just a sale and a purchase, in a timely manner, with a few additional provisions. You can sell your existing property, then purchase the replacement property. Or you can do the reverse: purchase the “replacement” property, and sell your current investment after.
We’ll be glad to help you understand the 1031 exchange process, and introduce you to qualified 1031 exchange accommodators that we have worked with successfully.
SMART Tools for 1031 Exchanges
- What Is Your Income Property Worth?
- SMART Return on Equity Analyzer©
- SMART Residential Income Property Search Engine©
- SMART Return on Investment Analyzer©
What We Provide for SMART 1031 Exchanges
- SMART 1031 Exchange Needs Analysis
- SMART 1031 Exchange Checklist
- SMART 1031 Exchange Step-By-Step Guide
- Accomodator Referral
- Hot Properties
- SMART Market Analysis:
- Neighborhood Reports (For User-Selected Neighborhoods)
- Area Market Trends (For Current Property For Sale & Targeted Purchase Properties)
- SMART Comps (For Current Property For Sale & Targeted Purchase Properties):
- Property Values
The Real Deal
You’ve owned your property for some time. The real estate market is turning around, and prices are generally going up. As a property owner, you probably think that’s a good thing for you, right?
———> Think again!
* Did you know that if you have owned an income property for over 10 years, you’re leaving money on the table?
What Has Your EQUITY Done For You Lately?
* Did you know that as prices rise, the value of your equity is going down?
* We will run a SMART Return on Equity Analysis on your property, and let you know what is going on with your equity.
What Have Your TAX DEDUCTIONS Done For You Lately? (*)
* Did you know that the value of your deductions is also decreasing?
* Did you know that if you sell your property outright, you could pay significant taxes on that sale, possibly more than 50%? Are you willing to pay that?
1031 Exchanges to the Rescue!
* Did you know that you can defer and possibly avoid those taxes if you exchange your property in a 1031 exchange?
Contact us today for free consulting on 1031 exchanges. We will connect you with a qualified 1031 Exchange Accommodator (required in any 1031 exchange transaction) who will guide you through every step in the process.
(*) Visitor is advised to seek appropriate financial, tax and legal advice from a qualified professional.